2007 Nissan Murano Repair Question
Nissan Murano Glove box Problem
Removal & Installation
1. Remove screws and glove box striker. Disconnect electrical connectors. Remove instrument passenger lower panel assembly.
2. Detach damper from glove box right side. Remove glove box pins. Remove glove box.
3. Remove the filter cover then remove the in-cabin microfilter.
4. Take out the in-cabin microfilter from blower unit. Replace with new filter and reinstall in blower unit.
5. Reinstall the glove box and instrument passenger lower panel.
40,318 answers provided