KIA SEDONA GRINDING PROBLEM

2007 Kia Sedona • 75,000 miles

My Kia Sedona started making a grinding sound when driving or turning, if I keep the wheel just right it doesn't then it got louder and louder and now there's a grinding sound and feel, which is made much worse when braking, also when braking I can feel a vibration in the peddle now, like it's not turning on a perfect circle but more like on an oval so it has like a bounce in the peddle when braking. And the ESC light is coming on. What could this be? Rotors? Wheel Bearing? Ball bearing? It's only on the driver's side. There was also a heated rubber smell in the beggining that accompanied the whistle/howl sound. The grinding sound is always there when driving and much worse when braking, you can really hear it. I had the breaks done two months ago.

Which brakes were "done" and what was done to them? Your description suggests a problem with worn front brake pads that are grinding metal-on-metal. The brake pedal pulsation is typically due to warped rotors.