MY CAR STARTS GOOD FOR 5 SECONDS THEN RUNS ROUGH THEN GOOD

2007 Jaguar X-Type • 30,000 miles

Hi,
previously I had an oil leakage and I fixed it.
after 2 weeks, car makes a popping sound and gone into limp mode,
replaced plugs and coils and cleaned injectors and throttle body and replaced throttle position sensor, checked battery and alternator.
it is out of limp mode, but, on first start in the morning, it runs rough for like 10 minutes, until temperature gauge reaches half (normal) and it runs fine for the rest of the day.
no check engine light.
M3gtr8

Check for a vacuum leak, sounds like you have one and computer is richening mix up to compensate for it.

Thanks, and what is the best way to check for this?
Smoke machine? Carb cleaner? Or else?

M3gtr8
You'll have to check all your hoses first like seeing if they are disconnected, holes, etc. Take car b cleaner and spray around intake, connections etc. But nnyou'll have to do it cold unless you find the problem first.

No vaccum leaks found,
scan tools show p0300 (random misfire codes)
my check engine light doesn't work (even if I disconnect a sensor )
can you list me other possibilities to check for?

M3gtr8
If it's arandom misfire make sure to check your fuel pressure as it will cause this. It lshould be 46-55 lbs or 320-380 kpa if measuring metric. I am sassuming this is a gas vehicle not diesel.

True, it is a gas vehicle, I also noticed that when driving, if I push on the pedal fast, there is a slight hesitation and it continues fine.

M3gtr8