CENTER CONSOLE CONTROLS (HVAC, RADIO, NAVIGATION) NOT WORKING. SCREEN DISPLAYS LOGO ONLY.

2007 Infiniti G35 • 65,000 miles

I have a 2007 Infiniti G35x sedan with Navigation. When I started my car up today leaving work, my stereo doesn't work, the navigation screen is stuck at the Infiniti logo, and I have no control over my climate control (which remains at the setting I had it when I shut the car off previously). Of course my car is recently out of warranty, and I'm hoping theres some fix available to get my car working properly again.
Jcbailey

Have you checked fuses?

Fuses all look good. And I do get the Infiniti logo on the screen, almost like its a boot up error. I have also tried disconnecting the battery with no luck.

Jcbailey
We're you able to resolve this? We are having the same problem

Dianewynne
Ended up costing about a thousand for the dealer to remove the bad part and send it out for repair. It's not a part that they replace and Infiniti is well aware of the problem. If you've done dealer maintenance since you've owned the car, you can contact Infiniti and they may offer you some good will. If not (like me, self maintained) they will tell you to piss off for all intents.

Jcbailey