HYUNDAI ACCENT GAS PROBLEM

2007 Hyundai Accent • 112 miles

Good morning,

I own a 2007 Hyundai Accent and seem to be having problems. I just had it repaired at the dealership for an EV Canister replacement, spark plugs as well. When I picked up my vehicle they said everything was in working condition ($430.00 later). There is definitly something still wrong with my car. At stop lights my car keeps making chugging/shaking like it wants to stall or cut out. I took it back the next day and they said they scanned it and everthing is clear. The man at the counter said maybe you got bad gas or there is moisture somewhere. Well I filled up my car this morning with Silver grade gas as usual and the problem is not resolved. It seems like my car is not getting the fuel properly. What could this be? Thank you, Brenda

Possibly the engine idling speed is too low and the throttle body and Idle Air Control valve needs some cleaning.