MY HAS 163,000MLS ON IT. IT WAS STRUCK BY LIGHTENING. ALL COMPUTER BOARDS WERE FRIED. INSURANCE PAID LOCAL DEALERSHIP OVER $11K TO "REPAIR" IT

2007 Hummer H3 • 163 miles

My 2007 H3 has 163,000mls on it. It was struck by lightening. All computer boards were fried. Insurance paid local dealership over $11k to "repair" it. Now, one month later, they say my broken fuel pump is not related to the lightening strike. The fuel pump was replaced on 8/2/2011. My heater coil and rack & pinion have small leaks now that were not there before the strike. Do you think I will continue to have electrical issues?
Sheila1457

No I think what you have is a coincidence. What kind of pump was it? The lightning COuLD have had something to do with it but I kind of doubt it. The leaks wouldn't have anything to do with it unless it was a direct hit on those parts which is kind of rare.