ALSO I HAVE A HOWLING NOISE WHEN I DRIVE IT COMES AND GOES, AND WHEN I BRAKE IT GETS LOUDER AND SOUNDS LIKE ROTOR ISSUES, BUT NOT THAT.

2007 Dodge Sprinter • 221,000 miles

Also I have a howling noise when I drive it comes and goes, and when I brake it gets louder and sounds like rotor issues, but not that.
Big bruiser

It may be rust on the rotors, alot of times it will sound like that. A howling noise can be the rear end/wheel bearings, etc. It will magnify in an empty truck like a van. Have a pro listen to give a better diagnosis

Yes I had a mechanic listen to it, but they came to me with many different issues that it could be, anywhere from transmission, the drivetran, it sounds like air is blowing through something, but when I brake it sounds like a grinding scraping noise. What do you think?

Big bruiser
Check rust on rotors that does it alot, but I cna't do anythign for the noise I can't hear it.