I HAVE CONCERN WITH MY CAR REGARDING EXPERIENCING ENGINE OFF AFTER 15 MINUTES FROM THE START OF ENGINE WARP-UP

2007 Daewoo Matiz • 78,000 miles

Dear Sir,

My car is Matiz Daewoo MX, my concern is that it seems that my car is in good condition because when I will turn on the key to run the engine in just one click the engine start immediately but after 10 to 15 minutes the engine automatically off. After this trouble, I need to wait for 5 to 6 minutes to run again the engine, it will run but when you applied accelarator the engine will off again then you need to wait again from 5 to 6 minutes to start up again until maybe 5 times of doing the same until the engine will run normal and the the car can be drive on.

I always experience the same when the engine is cool and then start up it for warm up then after 15 minutes of running the warm-up the engine will automatically off. My worry is that when the trouble will occur then I am in the middle of my trip or the battery will go empty due to successive starting or somehow the starter will be affected. Please help me with this regards.

Best regards,

Chris F. Ganotise
Christopher F. Ganotise

Check fuel pressure. Start there