2007 Chrysler 300 Repair Question
Chrysler 300 Thermostat Problem
Disconnect negative cable.
WARNING: Do not remove pressure cap with the system hot and under pressure because serious burns from coolant can occur.
2. Drain cooling system.
3. Remove radiator lower hose from thermostat housing (1).
4. Remove nuts (3) from heater tube flange studs.
5. Loosen starter bolt at heater tube bracket.
6. Pull heater tube out of thermostat housing and position out of the way.
7. Remove bolt (3) and two studs.
8. Remove thermostat housing (1), O-ring (2) and thermostat (4).
24,973 answers provided