2007 Chevrolet Tahoe Repair Question
Chevrolet Tahoe Engine Problem
ok, key on engine off. push gas pedal to the floor 3 times within 5 seconds. the light will blink and go out
24,973 answers provided
To reset the Engine Oil Life System, do the following:
With DIC Buttons
1. Display the OIL LIFE REMAINING on the driver information center (DIC).
2. Press and hold the SET/RESET button on the DIC for more than 5 seconds. The oil life will change to 100 percent.
Without DIC Buttons
1. Place the transmission shift lever in Park.
2. Display the OIL LIFE REMAINING on the DIC by pressing the trip odometer reset stem.
3. Press and hold the trip odometer reset stem for more than 5 seconds. The oil life will change to 100 percent.
If the CHANGE ENGINE OIL SOON message comes back on when you start the vehicle, the Engine Oil Life System has not reset. Repeat the procedure.
18,698 answers provided