CHEVROLET EPICA ENGINE PROBLEM

2007 Chevrolet Epica • 160,000 miles

Today I saw a red sign beside the hand break I think its engine sign I check the oil its OK but this sign is for? Some thing wrong with engine? Also my radiator water level become too low in 2-3 days and I have to refil it again?
Nyousuf

Red is usually oil pressure issue. Is the motor making any noise?

Motor you mean engine its normal my friend was saying engine sounds some thing diff, I went to petromin the guy told he told me oil is oil I think when engine is cold its level is down and when hot its to max level but on cold its min level what you say I should buy and add half letter more thats the good thing to do

Nyousuf

i add some oil to maintain the level still I see the red light, but today I am feeling engine is making some odd noise trrrr trrrrrrrrrrrr and when I add more raise its more and also if I make more raise I saw some black fumes or you can say cylinder is black now, is it some thing wrong with engine.

By the way I make a test to get some error codes from device I wont get any errors.

Waiting for your reply

Nyousuf