CHEVROLET COBALT FUSE PROBLEM

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt • 74,000 miles

My daughter car keeps blowing the park/neutral fuse. We have looked on the top side and found exposed wires that we were old could blow a fuse. Once the wires were covered and the fuse replaced it started fine. Now the fuse keeps blowing which prevents th car from starting.

Before we figured out the fuse issue we had already replaced the starter, ignition switch. We have had the battery tested twice at different places and they say it is good. We are frustrated and need to figure out what the problem is. We cannot afford high repair costs. Worse thing is she just gt the car in July 2012 and this as happened no less than 10 times since she bought it.

Please help or give some suggestions on what to look for!
Tritter63

Check thewires I have pointed out they may not be easy to follow but check to see if they are hitting engine/body and worn through. Then check the relay it's in underhood fuse box. Also chec the purple wire leading to starter for same.