BMW 525XI TRANSMISSION PROBLEM

2007 BMW 525xi • 75,000 miles

Shudders on acceleration, easily felt especially uphills in the acceleration pedal. Tried spark plugs, ignition coil, fuel line cleaners, front cv axle change to no avail. Car will not throw any codes or faults. When the car is cold for the first 10mins, it does not happen. Please help.
Makmal1064

Center support bearing carrier for the driveshaft should be inspected straightaway

Dr. Hagerty
The guibo disc and driveshaft carrier mount had been previously checked

Makmal1064
Was the driveshaft removed and inspected, if there is a worn universal coupling, that can be a source of vibration.

Dr. Hagerty
Thanks Dr Hagerty. I will get it checked out. If you think of anything else please let me know. I wasted a lot of money and still not resolve the problem. Thanx
Matt
makmal1064@aol. Com

Makmal1064
Matt, I wish I could experience the issue first hand as it can be tough to interpret the source of the problem from my seat in front of the computer

Dr. Hagerty
Dr. Hagerty, I too wish you could experience it first hand. I have taken it to 5 mechanics, 3 of them transmission specialists including aamco. One said a transmission rebuild (internal transmission leak likely), aamco said maybe the transmission but not sure, and the other said definitely not the transmission because the car would go into limp mode because of the mechatronics. So, I'll keep hoping the problem shows up, and get the driveshaft carrier checked again. Thanks.

Makmal1064
I got your note and I am right there with you mate, lets create the future with a positive outcome for this issue. Maybe a phone conversation?

Dr. Hagerty