NEED TO FIND THE NAME OF THIS HOSE!

2007 Audi Cabriolet • 60,000 miles

I was driving without a engine shield and hit a tire on the road. If you look at the picture attached you will see the hose that broke off. Please can someone let me know first what the name of this hose is? And then if you can point me where I can buy one. If you can only tell me what the actual name of the hose and metal connector that connects to the compressor is please do.

Also this has cut off my ability to have air conditioning, does this hose carry refrigerant?

Rickburian

Its one of the pressure hose that carries refrigerant-check with the dealership

That is your ac line it carrys r134 charge thru it vws arent my strong point but I will help you out with this. Does that line go to ac condensor that is in front of your radiator or some other place?How about some more pics?

One line there should go the condenser that looks like a radiator which is the liquid line and the other one goes to the evaporator the suction line