CHECK ENGINE LIGHT

2006 Toyota Vitz

Computer problem
2006 Toyota Vitz 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 40000 miles

CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS ON, when analyzer used it displayed code P1589 " ACCELERATION SENSOR LEARNING VALUE".
Now no body knows where actually the problem is and which sensor should be changed.
Help me in this regard.
Tajik

When the car is not mooving it's ok but when I start driving, the CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS ON, when analyzer used it displayed code P1589 " ACCELERATION SENSOR.
He dose not know which sensor it is, do you have an idea? Is it knock sensor? Or air flow sensor? Any help is appreciated regarding the P1589

Marcom
I have a Toyota Vits of 2006 automatic 13cc. When I start the engine every thing is ok but when I start driveing the CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS ON, when analyzer used it displayed code P1589 " ACCELERATION SENSOR LEARNING. Can you please tell me which sensor has to be fixed? Is it the knock sensor or the air flow sensor? Any help about fault P1589 would be really helpful as no one knows what it is.

Marcom
Could be a scantool compatibility or a problem with the throttle position sensor-does it have a throttle control motor