HILUX VIGO 3.0L TURBO MANUAL 4WD 1KD-FTV

2006 Toyota Other • 48,526 miles

Dear Sir,

I have a above mentioned vehicle and I need to know where this engine have any Lmabda sensor(o2 Sensor)? Because I bought a Apexi Turbo Contreler and It has Turbo Timer, Battery Voltage, A/F Ratio & o2 sensor.

I want to know how to do the wiring with this product and want to find the o2 sensor line in the ECU(Engine Controler). Please help me on this!

Means I want connect the Apexi Turbo controlers o2 Sensor wire to the Vehicles ECU o2 sensor line.

Thanking you

Prasanga
Prasangaperera

Yes, vehicle is equipped with O2 sensors but sorry we do not have any information on this vehicle in our database.

This engine system is a very sensitive and delicate one so I would advise against doing anything unless you are very sure of it. Any mistake can be very costly.

So when will u be able to resolve the problem? Should I send a picture of the ECU? So then u might have an idea.

Thnaking You

Prasanga

Prasangaperera
Our database only has information for vehicles sold in the US and yours is an Asian model so I don't have the information to assist you.
The picture is not going to help.