SATURN VUE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT PROBLEM

2006 Saturn Vue • 57 miles

The airbag light was on (driver side) in my Saturn vue 06 and the auto shop ran the computer on it and got a configuration error. I took it home and replaced the clock springs in the steering wheel. No luck. I unplugged the battery again and changed the airbag module (computer) in between the passenger and driver seat from a vehicle in which the airbag was working properly and still no luck. Could it be that I need to go back to the auto shop and have them run the computer on it again now that its been replaced? Or is it because the module/computer is from an 05 and my car is an 06? I've exhausted all my options

Also, now that I've changed the computer the passenger airbag says off. It was working fine.
Vita

I need the exact code numbers you have?

Where do I find those numbers?

Vita
Also the check engine light just turned on after I replaced the airbag and computer.

Vita
I meant to say
'Service vehicle soon' not check engine light

Vita
Alright you need to use a code reader to scan it for codes. Auto parts stores read them for free get the numbers not descriptions.