PONTIAC GRAND PRIX PAINT PROBLEM

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix • 111,000 miles

Hi guys I'm having an headlight issue, all lights come on at once low beam high beam an all park lights when light switch is in auto, but all lights on the driver side are dim, I try to use the switch manually and when I put the switch in the park lights only, they work like they suppose to but as soon as I turn the switch to all the way on all the lights come on again low beam high beam an all the park lights, but like I said the driver side is dim. I've changed all the harnesses leading to the headlight assembly and I've changed the headlight switch, all fuses an relays are good but still same issue I'm lost guys so thanks in advance for ur help. James
Nick32

Check bulb and ground in lh headlight first.

Bulbs an ground seems fine

Nick32
Still sounds like a bulb or ground issue is ground wire clean and good connection, also check body ground form battery to body

Turned out to be the ground I had an car accident a few months back on the driver side, and the repair shop painted the ground area an bolt so once I clean all the paint way the lights started working, so thanks a million, James.

Nick32
Thought so body shopguys are famous for that.