I HAVE THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON AND TWO CODES COME UP. P2430 AND P0411. WHAT KIND OF PLACE SHOULD I TAKE MY CAR TO GET FIXED?

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix • 88,000 miles

These codes have come up on my car for quite some time now. I only know mechanics at transmission shops and they said they cannot figure out how to fix this for me but I don't want to go to the dealer because of how expensive it is just for them to look at it so I am trying to figure out what kind of place would be able to fix this for me while at the same time not charging me an arm and a leg. I live in Albuquerque, NM. Thanks for the help.
Chelsea8807

P0411: Secondary Air Injection System Insufficient Flow. Either the smog pump isn't supplying enough air pressure, or one of the valves in the system isn't operating properly. Most regular mechanics can fix this.
P2430: Secondary Air Injection System Pressure Sensor Stuck in Range. This tells me that both problems are probably a faulty air injection system pressure sensor. Any mechanic. Some Pep Boys stores do this work. You could probably save yourself quite a bit of money by buying a Chilton's or Haynes repair manual at the same store and doing it yourself. The manuals usually cost around $20.

Rivermikerat