IRRATIC STARTING ,ELECTRICAL HAYWIRE IN CABIN WONT START

2006 Pontiac G6 • 113,000 miles

For months starter would engage but would start car until you mashed gas pedal to floor. Secondly battery voltage is 12 volts @ battery and alternator. Ignition key will not start engine now or turn over starter motor. Lights interior go haywire cd player on fritz. Key cycled on and off, Battery cables held together to clear anything and there are no DTC's. I put on a battery charger for a brief moment and the sound of high voltage power lines were immited from Power window motors. Visually all elect. Wiring good. Would a remap flash of computer help or did the computer take a dump.
Chach007

This answer sounds like a keyword response to my question on certain keywords and not even close to the deep question I had. Do you understand that the electrical system has gone haywire and not how to check battery votage. Are there real technicians answering these questions or a data base answering them. % Buck for a donation cool but not an answer for my question. Thanks Quinn

Chach007