WHEN MY CAR IS RUNNING FOR A LONG TIME AND GETS TURNED OFF AND TRY TO START IT AGAIN IT DOES NOT START.

2006 Pontiac G6 • 85,000 miles

When I have my car running for a long time and it gets hot and I turn it off and I try to start it again it doesnt turn on. I just replaced the starter and that wasent it any ideas?
Jess26

So you get a no crank no start?Or a crank no start?Any codes in the computer?

No crank no start untill it cools down and there are sometimes I crank it and it sounds like its stuck

Jess26
Have you checked for any codes in thecomputer yet?If not thats the first thing you need to do.

I took the car to get looked at and one person is thinking the fuse box and other people are telling me it can't be the whole box just a fuse since everything else still works so I don't know

Jess26
If you get a test light we can trace power and find the issue. The thing that doesnt make sense is if it cools down it starts.

I know. Because it doesnt not show its over heating or anything. So I dont know whats the problem

Jess26
Without tracing power I really cant say what the issue is.