ALTERNATOR CHARGING SYSTEM PROBLEM

2006 Nissan Murano • 66,000 miles

I have a 2006 Nissan Murano S with approx. 66,000 miles.
For the last month or so it has not started at various times-not in the morning but after returning to the car from shopping or wherever, there would be no power, lights-radio, etc. When I opened the hood and would barely touch the battery connectors in case they might be loose, then closed the hood and got back in car lights were on-started right up, no problem. I just thought it was loose connections and would tighen them at home and thought that was the issue. Until yesterday.
This time in parking lot--same thing happened the car restarted but then stalled about 10 seconds after driving. It restarted but seemed like power failure-dashboard lights blinking like crazy, on & off. A bystander helped jump off car which took several tries--finally from zero power, then to clicking then started and got home after 1 more episode with getting jumped off. I though the battery was totally dead as was several years old and decided to get new one with a little higher amps though in the back of my mind I knew alternator could be a possibility. But I installed the battery and it drove well a few miles, but decided to go back to auto store and get alternator tested as saw the sign for that, and the results are attached--hope you can view. The test showed: No Voltage; Drain test: 3.18A Suspect. The guy called it a leak and said not just the bad alternator but something else making that electrical leak.

I asked if I should still drive and he advised maybe for 2 weeks then it would not be driveable--I guess meaning the alternator might be totally dead or maybe the new battery or not exactly sure.
Today while driving to drop off my kid I thought I might have felt a power loss--just for a second while driving--but not sure as no lights came on just the feeling you get whe you've stalled but it continued without hesitation to the house.
So just wondering what next step would be--thanks so much!
Jerry32

Double check all connections-clean and tight free of corrosion-See below