ENGINE WONT START OR CRANK WITH IGNITION

2006 Mercedes Benz C350 • 50,000 miles

While driving slow, the engine just died, I could see the low level cooling indicator came on few seconds before. But the coolant level is fine. Now when I turn the ignition on the motor does not turn over, however the cooling fan comes on! This never happened before.
I have been using the car with two warning lights on, recently the first the SRS came on then the ESP, but I dont think either are the cause. When a engine diagnostic is fitted it just reads error in connection, we have tried with 3 different machines now. The ignition lights appear to be working normally. We checked the starter motor is good so is the battery Any ideas what could be wrong
Ahcacao

Sorry the model is a C class the car is a C280 year 2006 rear wheel drive. Automatic.

Ahcacao
Does the motor crank? You said you checked the starter so I assume it is cranking.

Check fuel pressure and spark.