ENGINE WONT START OR CRANK WITH IGNITION

2006 Mercedes Benz C280 • 50,000 miles

While driving slow the engine just died, I saw the low level cooling indicator come on a few seconds before. The coolant level is fine. Now when I turn the ignition on the motor does not turn over, but the cooling fan comes on! This never happened before.
I have been usine the car with two warning lights that came on recently yhe first the SRS FAULT the ESP. I dont think this is the problem. When a engine diagnostic is fitted it just reads error in connection but we have tried with 3 different machines now. The ignition lights appear to be working normally. Any ides why it wont start
Ahcacao

An error in connection can mean a power supply is missing somewhere or there is a fault with the wiring or PCM. You need to find out why it is so which could be the reason why you are not able to start the engine.