TURN OF AFTER PUT THE 'D'

2006 Kia Optima

This car turn off every time when you put it on Drive, new spark plug, new coil, good gas pump, and good battery. This is a friends car he past energy to his kia from a nissan titan and well he put the negative with postive and sice that day the car makes gears really bad and well after that the car turns on but when he puts drive the car shakes and turns off.
Yannicrisantos

He may have burned out the controllor for the trans by producing a voltage surge.

You need a shop to verify before replacing it.

And the Transmission controller can caused to the car to turn on?

Yannicrisantos
Just to add to this one you never said anything about the car starting on its own without using the key. Also I would check all the fuses if you have a blown tcc fuse it will die when puttng it in gear. Because the torque convertor will be locked when puting it in gear at idle and not moving. You very well could have blown some fuses.I would check the basics first.

Yes he checked all fues, sorry about the post on turn on I ment turn off, I've been to 3 diffent mechanic one of them said is the gas pump but it is working fine and the other one said the valus are no good.

Yannicrisantos
The valves suddenly failed they say after jumping it back wards?The valves can be checked with a compression test and a cylinder leak down test. Was that done by the guy that told you that?Also did the guy that said it was a bad fuel pump check the fuel pressure?If so what was the reading?Is there any codes in the computer?This is why I never jump start anyone with my car.

Yes the person that told me about the values checked it and said every single on of them was diffrent readings, the guy with the pump has not told me yet but I'll ask them

Yannicrisantos
If it ran fine before the jump starting the other I would get a second oppion on that one. Or you can rent a compression tester and I will guide you thru checking the compression test.