JEEP LIBERTY TOOL PROBLEM

2006 Jeep Liberty

Accidentally took housing cover off ignition switch interruptor and spring and small bearing fell out. Where do these go when I put back together?

I'M A JEEP GUY TOO!

I'M GOOD AT FIGGERING STUFF OUT. SOMETIMES AFTER THE FACT

I'D SAY THE SPRING AND BALL GO WHERE I STUCK 'EM IN MY PIC

I CAN'T TELL MUCH ABOUT THE LOWER RIGHT PART. RIGHT SIDE UP---OR UPSIDE DOWN

I THINK IT WOULD SIT ON TOP OF THE OTHER PIECE----PROBABLY HAS A "TAB" (ON THE UNDERSIDE) THAT GRABS THE SPRING AT LOCATION "A"

THE OTHER END OF THE SPRING "B" APPEARS TO BE CAPTURED OR STATIONARY

SO I'D GUESS "C" NEEDS TO GO ON TOP AND "TWIST" AS TO BE SPRING LOADED

THE PROBLEM NOW IS PUTTING THE BALL AND SPRING IN PLACE TO "INDEX" THE MOVEMENT OF PART "C"

CAN YOU INSTALL THE BALL AND SPRINGUSE "TOOL T" TO HOLD IT BACK, WHILE YOU INSTALL "C"?

"TOOL T" IS A PIECE OF "ALUMINIUM PIE PAN" CHOPPED OUT WITH SCISSORS AND BENT INTO AN "L" SHAPE

INSTALL AND HOLD THE BALL (AND SPRING) BACK WITH "TOOL T"INSTALL "C" TWISTING SOME TENSION ON THE LONG SPRING----NOW PULL OUT "TOOL T" STRAIGHT OUT. PULLING THE "L" SHAPE STRAIGHT AGAIN AND RELEASING THE BALL

WITHOUT BEING THERE----YOU MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE TO "DOUBLE" THE THICKNESS OF "TOOL T" TO MAKE IT STRONG ENOUGH

SORRYIMMA CJ KINDA GUY----I DON'T KNOW YOUR VEHICLE WELL

THANKS FOR THE PIC ANYWAY

OTHERS MAY JUMP IN AND SAVE THE DAY!

LEMME KNOW HOW IT GOES