WHAY WOULD MY RADIO AND SPEAKERS HAVE CONTINUOUS POWER AFTER THE IGNITION IS TURNED OFF AND THE DOORS ARE OPEN?

2006 Hummer H3 • 94,000 miles

I just replaced the battery in my car on Sunday, up to this point, everything was working fine. Monday when I left for work, the radio had visual, but had no sound. My onstar, warning chimes and radio didn't work. I have an aftermarket radio installed with all of the appropriate components. When I got home I pulled the fuse to check it and all is good. When I replaced the fuse, the sounds came on for the radio, but my onstar and warning chimes still did not work and the radio would not turn off when I opened the door after turning off the ignition. The speakers also continue to have power. I thought it might be a accessory delay relay, but when I tried a different relay in its place, the problem persisted. What else could be causing the problem? Is it possible that the GMOS-04 module for the onstar, warning chimes and radio went bad?
Sakers7272

If you just replaced the battery, give it a couple days to see if things start working. Often times the computers loose memory and it takes some drive time to start working again.

I will do that. It's been frustrating because I have changed out batteries on other vehicles before and never had this problem. If the computer doesn't regain memory, is there a reset that can be performed? I tried disconnecting the negative terminal yesterday to see if it would reset things, but still no luck. I'm sure this will have delayed any progress I was making with the computer re-learning.

Sakers7272
I have the fuse pulled right now, will it harm my battery if I put it back in and leave the radio powered down since the speakers continue to have dead air or static noise? I don't want to run my battery down. But without the fuse in place, I wonder if the computer won't learn.

Sakers7272