DRL -

2006 Hummer H3 • 5 cylinder 4WD Automatic • 80,000 miles

Hi!
I have a Hummer H3-2006. I wounder how the DRL-lights work. On my car I have separate DRL lights in he front witch is integrated with my turning signals. The DRL lamps also works as mý parking lights. Now, to my problem. The other day I noticed that the DRL didn't come on I auto mode, the lamps are intact because when I put the light **** in parking mode or headlight mode they come on. I have checked the fuse and it seems ok. Could it be the relay? Another question, is the DRL only suppose to work when the transmission is in drive or also in parking on a Hummer H3-2006?
I really appreciate the help! There isn't many Hummer mechanics here in Sweden where I live.

PS. Sorry for my bad English, been a while sense I wrote in English. D.S

Best regards! /Jim
H3Sweden

Here are the wiring diagrams

Wrenchtech
HI!
Thanks for the wiring diagrams, but my DRL are not built in my headlamps, it's the same lamps as my parking lamps. Diodes integrated with the turning signal lamps in the front. What sort of a relay is the DRL, where can I get one?

H3Sweden
That's the system for US sold vehicles and they are the only ones I have access to.

Wrenchtech
Do you know where to find a relay?

H3Sweden
No, I can't even identify one for that vehicle.

Wrenchtech