STARTING

2006 Hummer H3

2006 Hummer H3 4 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 70k miles

From time to time the engine will turn over but not start, no particular time it dose it. No coads, got me, and it never dose it when the customer is at the shop.
Pikapart

Without duplication, it is just a guess. A faulty PCM, or faulty crank sensor to name a couple possibilities.

Factoryjack
I have the same problem with my 07 H3, 3.7liter. At sporadic times the engine will turn over but wont fire. I've asked several mechanics and they all say it is the fuel pump. They say that it hits a dead spot on the armature and that is why it is sporadic. That doesn't make since to me because, if it did hit a dead spot why does it start 15 minutes later. Nothing changes in that time frame, I just turn the key and it fires right up. Never a problem going down the road and there is not a specific time for it RE: cold start vs. Warm engine.

R.spoonemore