HONDA RIDGELINE BATTERY PROBLEM

2006 Honda Ridgeline • 50,000 miles

My battery went dead, got a new one. Still no power. Replaced the battery fuse and everthing came back, but now the truck wont start. Anyone have any ideas?
Rebeccaduperry

Check other fuses.
Ensure the security system is disarmed.

Thanks so much, this may sound idiotic but im a novice, do I pull the fuse for disarming?

Rebeccaduperry
No you do not. You need to use the fob or key to lock/unlock doors or insert key into ignition and turn it to run position.

IM AT MY WITS END! MY TRUCK HASN'T RUN IN A MONTH, AS I HAVE SOME FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES, CANT AFFORD TO BRING IT TO THE DEALERSHIP ( UNEMPLOYED ) I WAS HOPING FOR AN EASY FIX, PROBABLY NOT GONNA HAPPEN. I WOULD TREASURE ANY OTHER INPUT THAT ANYONE COULD GIVE ME! THANX SOOOO MUCH! AND I HOPE YOUR HOLIDAYS ARE FRIGGIN AWESOME!

Rebeccaduperry
Can you provide more information as to your present problem?
Do the dash indicator lights shows when ignition is turned on?
Is the security light blinking?

All the dash lights came back after replacing the battery fuse, theres no spark, not sure where to go from here.

Rebeccaduperry
Is that the best you can come up with?
We need information to understand your problem.
Was problem there before replacement of the battery?
Did you check all the fuses?

Pardon me. No the problem started only after battery replacement, have checked fuses, under dash, primary and secondary fuse boxes. New spark plugs

Rebeccaduperry
Let us start with the basics for the ingition system as there are no sparks. You would need a test light or DVOM to perform the testings.

At the ignition coils, check for battery voltage at Black/White wire with ignition switch turned on. If battery voltage is not availabl, check #2 fuaes under dash for battery voltage ay both ends. If battery voltage is available, check the ignition coil relay.