REPLACED THE SLAVE CYLINDER AND NOW IT HAS TROUBLE GETTING IN GEAR.

2006 Ford Mustang • 77 miles

Replaced the Slave recently there is good clutch pressure. But I have to force it into gear. When the clutch is pressed there is a slight squeal as if rubber is rubbing rubber. Before I even get it in gear the tires will spin (the car is off the ground)
NoxiousPwner

Air in system are you using a vacuum pump bleeder?

Docfixit
I did but the vacuum is not maintaining pressure.

NoxiousPwner
So hand vacuum pump not holding? When had trans out was clutch assembly replaced? As a rule both master and slave replaced it is CYA

Docfixit
Rebleed the stm. It is correct oper.

Cadieman
I'll try to bleed it again.

NoxiousPwner
Not to much pedal free play is there?

Mhpautos
No, it is very firm.

NoxiousPwner
I have attempted to bleed the system multiple times with no luck. Small bubbles came up once every three bleeds. It is still making a rubber on rubber noise. When I attempt to but it in gear the rear tires begin to spin. I do not have to entirely put the shifter in gear to get the tires to spin. Hard to shift it to gears 3, 4, 5 when car is on.

NoxiousPwner
When the clutch is pressed periodically there will be what looks like evaporated brake fluid escaping from the master cylinder

NoxiousPwner
@Docfixit The clutch was not replaced.

NoxiousPwner
Page 1 of 2