LEAKING BRAKE FLUID THROUGH BELT HOUSING

2006 Ford Mustang • 77 miles

06 Mustang gt manual leaking brake fluid through the belt housing. Re-installed the engine recently and there is no clutch pressure.
NoxiousPwner

Its the clutch hydraulic that is leaking-check from clutch slave back to the clutch master cylinder

The Master cylinder resevior depletes when the clutch is pressed and a pool of liquid accumulates on the ground. Do I have to drop the trans to examine the Clutch Master Cylinder?

NoxiousPwner
The clutch master cylinder is in the engine compartment not on the trans-check where its actually leaking at between the clutch master cylinder and the trans

Its leaking inside the bellhousing because there is no liquid seeping throught between the seperation plate and the trans. Its leaking further back. In a rectangular hole at the bottom of the bellhousing.

NoxiousPwner
Through*

NoxiousPwner
Sounds like the slave is leaking-

Its inside between the transmission bellhousing and engine

Discovered that the slave was punctured. I replaced the slave and it's now leaking behind the slave cylinder but not as much. Do I need to install a gasket to keep it from leaking? Clutch pressure is much stronger than it was.

NoxiousPwner
You have to seal it to have proper clutch pressure-repair the leak could be a seal/gasket/loose connection problem