I HAVE A . I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH HEARING A WHISTLING SOUND WHEN DRIVING, AND A CLANKING SOUND WHEN BACKING UP AND GOING OVER BUMPS. ANY IDEA WHAT THIS COULD BE?

2006 Ford Freestar • 97,000 miles

Just replaced front brakes and rooters in December. Whistling sound seems to come and go, and is louder depending on the temperature outside.
Newzaz127

Does the whistling dissappear when brakes are applied? Check for a vacuum leak or around your doors/windows for air leaks.

Yes the whistling stops when I brake. Also the noise seems to be coming from the tire area.

Newzaz127
Get your brakes checked then, it ma be the "squealers" that tell you it's time for a brake job. That normally happens so you don't do damage to the rotors and they can be cut instead of replacing them.

Yes and no. It take. Long. Ass time. To. Get up to speed. But. Do now this. When I levey car. At my house. It still dus. It. Even when its off

Mel issa
Whren. Should. I take my. Ford. Freestare. In. For. All the recalls.

Mel issa
Yu will be or h ave been notified when to bring it in for a recall. If not check with the dealer.