2006 Ford Focus Repair Question
I wnt to know location of cabin air filter
CABIN AIR FILTER
1. Place windshield wipers in vertical position. Open hood.
Gasket will be destroyed when the air cowl grille is removed.
2. To detach the passenger side half of the cowl grille unclip the 2 clips, remove the cap and unscrew and remove bolt.
3. Remove the pollen filter by opening the service flap and remove the pollen filter.
Right hand drive vehicle is shown in Fig. 1. Cabin air filter is
located on passenger side of engine compartment on left hand drive vehicles.
1. Install the pollen filter.
2. A grille with rubber edging is inserted between the wiper motor and the filter housing. This must be cleaned of dirt every time the filter is changed.
3. Install the air cowl grille. The manfacturer recommends installing a NEW air cowl grille gasket.Ensure the air cowl grille gasket for the windshield is seated correctly.
39,978 answers provided
IF you have one it will be in the vent area in front of windshield. but you probably don't, there wold be a flap to lift to replace the filter.
17,961 answers provided