FORD ESCAPE FUEL PUMP PROBLEM

2006 Ford Escape • 93,000 miles

I have a 2006 ford escape she has 93,000km. On her the other day I went out to start my escape and didn't start had to get it towed I had something with the fuel I change the fuel filter and you can always here the fuel pump kick in all the time when you turn the key and then she ran fine then 2 days after its doing the same thing she runs for about 5 mins then shuts off then you wait for a min then she starts again for 5 mins then does it all over again could it be a relay switch for the pump could it be the fuel pump on its way out can some one help me what the problem is.
Bryangosse

Yesit could be the pump or the relay getting hot and not working. You may want to swap out that relay with another not so important relay to see if there is any change.

Homer1967
Ya ill have to try that first thank you I hope that just the problem

Bryangosse
I hope so to. Your welcome and let us know how it goes.

Homer1967
Yes that my jeep is good as new now it was the fuel pump so got a new one in her thanks you

Bryangosse
You are welcome.

Homer1967