CHRYSLER TOWN AND COUNTRY DEALER PROBLEM

2006 Chrysler Town and Country • 120,000 miles

I am looking for light bulbs for the console between the driver and passenger where the heater controls are. This is for a 2006 Chrysler Town and Country. The dealer doesn't know where I can get them and they don't have a part number for them. Any idea where to get them?
Mike Olson

So where are the bulbs lighting up the ashtray?

The fan controls on the lower portion of the console

Mike Olson
Have you pulled the bulb yet?Any numbers on it?

I have pulled the lights and there isn't a number on them or I would have found the light by now. The dealer had a number for the whole circuit board but not for just the light bulbs. Didn't get the circuit board number but that should be available if you can access the parts list for my 2006 Chrysler Town and Country. If needed I can take a picture of it?

Mike Olson
So what do the bulbs light up?

The positions that the heater knobs are at and all the little illuminated things on the middle console. A few of the lights work. When I took the console panel off there were about 10 of the lights on the circuit board. They could easily be twisted a 1/4 turn and pulled out. The lights are in a plastic molded bottom with wire connections on the bottom so when they are inserted into the circuit board and twited a 1/4 turn they make contact.

Mike Olson
Is there a wattage on the bulbs?