JERKING, KNOCKING SOUND SEEMS TO BE FROM REAR-END

2006 Chrysler 300 • 68,000 miles

Bought 2006 chrysler may of 2011, car had same sound coming from rear-end took vehicle back, rep, '' stated there is nothing wrong with it'', Sounds have never went away
Bwallacesipp

What does rep mean and where/what place did you purchase?

Fixitmr
The car saleman is the ''rep''bought at enterprise car sales 114th/harlem, May 2011

Bwallacesipp
They have a shop and checked things over when you went back?

Fixitmr
Yes, this is what they told me, he stated, '' we checked the brakes ain't nothing wrong with them'', although the brakes lights kept coming on. My problem is the jerking sound when you get up to 10 miles per hour and the knocking that is much louder than before

Bwallacesipp
So they should test drive it with you?

Fixitmr
Why are you beating around the bush, you are asking me questions but not answering one. I asked you about the jerking and knocking, and ''no'' they test drove the car with out me. Please if you are not going to give me a definitive answer, stop wasting our time, on you web page it said free answers

Bwallacesipp
They should fix it period. You should not be required to come up with a solution. If I drove car, I could find source of noises.

Fixitmr
I bought a 2005 300limited last year and I also hear a clunking noise in rear of the vehicle sometimes, took it to the place I bought it from and to a chrysler dealership and both say they couldn't find anything wrong. Also test drove without me. How can they not hear that loud clunking noise that sound like my rear is hitting the ground.

TheOne73