CHEVY AUX FAN ONLY HIGH SPEED - RESISTOR?

2006 Chevrolet Express • V8 2WD Automatic • 75,000 miles

2006 Chevy Express 3500 12 passenger van: HVAC auxiliary rear fan only operates in high from both controls. Is this caused by a defective resistor module? Where is the auxiliary fan resistor assembly in the vehicle?

I have found a couple of vendors that advertise an ACDELCO Part # 158623 as a Rear Blower Motor Resistor. Is this the correct part number.

Is there a wire harness between the switch assembly and the resistor? If so, any recommend part numbers for repair if wires were overheated?

Is a wiring diagram available?

Any other thoughts would be appreciated.
Swwizzard

I posted the diagram how to remove the rear aux resistor. This is a manual a/c meaning you don't set the temp you want it to cool too?

There is a temperature dial on the control pannels. However it is just a warmer/colder dial (blue/red) like the main front panel

Swwizzard
You need get to the aux blower motor resistor and put the switch to med and see if you have power to the light blue wire terminal c at the resistor card. Let me know what you find.