CHEVROLET COLORADO FLOOR PROBLEM

2006 Chevrolet Colorado • 59,650 miles

Water is showing up under the floor mat on the drivers side, it is not leaking from under the dash the best I can see. No water is ever on top of floor mat. Tried to find water trail but no success. Always seems to be in middle of floor. Water does not seem to be coming from radiator, level always good in radiator and water in floor doesnt contain antifreeze. Please help if you can, this has really got me puzzled!Thank you, Jamie

Check for a plug loose or fallenou tin floor or firewall. Might be leaking through windshield if recently replaced.

Thank you so much, was in an accident about 10 months ago and that side was the one that was hit. Will check plugs on floor and firewall and seal on windshield. Thanks again.

Jamolian
If thatsidewas in accident check carefully for missin g seals near fender as well as cracksin sheet metal as well