WATER IN PASSENGER FLOOR BEHIND DRIVERS SEAT

2005 Volvo S40

I do not have a sun roof. I think the water is coming from a blocked aircon drain hose. Can you tell me how and whereto locate this hose? Thanks
Litty

Look under the hood on the passenger side for a rubber elbow coming out of the firewall. That is the ac drain. Open the end and remove the debris clogging it.

Also check for leaks around the front windshield area. Remove the A-Pillars and go to a carwash with a high pressure washer if you do not have one. Have someone spray around the windshield and check for a leak. If that is ok remove the front passenger carpet and look for the A/C drain grommet. Remove it and inspect for debri and clean it. Attaching some pictures. The first two is some places to check for the leaks around the windshield. The glass was removed to get an idea of where it might drip. The third picture is of the drain grommet and the fourth is of where the water should drain when the A/C is on. Good luck to you and let us know what you find.

JIS001