SUZUKI FORENZA FLOOR PROBLEM

2005 Suzuki Forenza • 120,000 miles

My suzuki is leaking water onto the driverside floor boards. I was wondering what the issue might be as I have not found any traces of leaks around the windows etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Elope_08

Soundslike a bad heater core. Check coolant level an dget pressure checked.

Actually it ended up being something entirely different. I have a sunroof on my car, and when rain slips through the cracks there is a hose that pipes down and it pipes the water out of your car. Well apparently the hose fell out of the hole that it was supposed to be in and into the side. This then caused the water to keep going directly to the bottom filling up my floor board and going out any holes also leaking directly in my car. So we bought a new hose for $10 and repiped it down and out the hole it is supposed to go in. Problem fixed. Also every time someone has had an issue with the heater core/ac unit in the car, it pipes into the passenger seat, not the driver seat.

Elope_08
We arent' infallible