AIR CONDITIONING PROBLEM

2005 Skoda Octavia • 110,000 miles

My air conditioning problem occurred recently.A blower coil was changed in service to skoda auto but cooling was not there. So again I showed up, they said whole a/c has to be changed. But the main problem is that when the pressure is low, the refrigeration works at first but when the engine is rev. Up, it looses cooling and thus a/c doesn't work when car is travelling. Please help. And you can give me full technical solution as I understand the field of cars.
Tejash

Nobody can give you a full solution without a thorough examination and some testing. There are dozens of things that can give symptoms like that. It really needs to be examined by a specialist in A/C. If you got a lot more specific info I may be able to point you in the right direction but I would need both high and low pressure reading at both idle and 2000 RPMs. We also need to know the exact amount of refrigerant in the system and that can only be done by a complete evacuation and recharge.

Wrenchtech
I did checkup from a/c expert. He checked readings in idling and in running mode of compressor and found pressure reading according to standards. Now I recently changed a/c coil as it was burnt up some how. He recommended that as the car is taking load. Compressor is fine and a/c is completely running as it should be.
So there must be a choke up in condenser or a/c new coil is nit installed properly. Even intercooler is also fine.

Tejash
If the system is not cooling and your technician said everything is fine and he can't find the problem, then you just need a shop that is more experienced is diagnosing A/C repairs. It's not as simple as many people think. Being in South Florida, I am faced with problems like this often and they can be found.

Wrenchtech
I will make up these faulty a/c and thanks for guide.
Will come to you soon after solution. Will tell u sure.
Thankyou
Tej.

Tejash
There are many more things that a good tech will consider like service port locations and how that relates to the pressures, how the pressure changes from start up, temperature of piping at different points in the system and how that changes, cooling fan operation, outside temp, cycling pressures, blend door operation, etc, etc

Wrenchtech