SATURN RELAY BODY PROBLEM

2005 Saturn Relay • 165,000 miles

Driver side Front turn signal does not light up with turn signal or as parking light and indicator flashes fast. Rear signal does work. I have changed the bulb and the it appears to be fine (works when used in the right side). Further more, the signal light started working but only when the hazard lights are used. Is there a fuse or a relay switch r something else I'm missing?
Thanks!
Panavydude

Do you have a multi meter to do some testing?

I do have a mutimeter. Will I need to tear the dash apart?

Panavydude
Alright hears the problem your turn signals and many other things runs thru the body control module. The diagnostic starting point is to scan the body control module for codes. There are turn signal codes etc tat can set and then there will be a trouble tree to follow.A diyer scan tool can't read body control module codes. So you can't just go to a parts store to have that done. Let me know the exact close numbers you have.