MY CAR/ENGINE SHAKES AFTER I GOTTEN MY THERMOSTAT AND WATER PUMP CHANGED DUE TO OVERHEATING AND COOLANT LEAKING.

2005 Pontiac Grand Am • 147,670 miles

A past mechanic said my thermostat needed to be changed due to the car over heating but I never gotten it fixed til my car overheated and leaked coolant and wasn't driveable no more. So I called a family friend to come get me and the car. He agreed to fix it but made me buy a water pump and a thermostat. It turned out that the water pump need to be changed like now. Lol But it is now fixed but now the engine sounds funny and louder and trembles I wanna say. What could possibly be the problem now.
Cooperraheemrocketmailcom

What size engine do you have?

2.2

Can you call me I could explain it better in detail how it sound or let you hear it. 215-605-0183

We dont call people on here its strictly online help only. So it ran fine before the water pump change?Is it missing or just vibrating?Also when he changed the water pump did he use the water pump special holding tool or how did he change it?

Water pump is in and yes it was running perfect and now it vibrates kinda heavily and feels funny and feels faster but I don't know what he used but he did say he needed to go get a tool for the water pump.

If its just vibrating then maybe a loose or bad engine mount. Or possibly a miss timed balancer shafts from replacing the water pump incorrectly.