NISSAN QUEST BODY PROBLEM

2005 Nissan Quest

Van revs up and down when the ac is on no check engine light
Alfredm8702

What is the idling speed when A/C is not turned on?
What is the fluctuating rpm when A/C is turned on?

Idle is at about 800rpm when ac is on 800 to about 1200

Alfredm8702
Check for vacuum leakages and clean the throttle body and retest.

Ill do that and get back to you

Alfredm8702
Ok I did what u said no leaks and throttle body is clean now it still does it

Alfredm8702
Test the charging system.
Clean the MAF.
What was used to clean the throttle body? Is your vehicle equipped with electrobic throttle control?
If basic procedures do not show anything, you would need to go into advanced diagnostics and thaht would mean plugging in a scan tool to monitor thr throttle control system components to see if any is out of specs.

Hey I also had this same problem. Does your A/C stop working for a a couple of minutes then gets cold again? If so the problem is in the fuse box under the hood near the water reservoir tank. Crank your a/c and try to tap or do what I did which I banged it a little then waited to see if a/c compressor operate without turning off. Its why ur engine idle revs due to the a/c compressor turning off and on. There seems to be a bad relay. Or the relay connectors are bad. Or the box that hold the fuses and relay connector is loose or its gone bad on you. Try replacing these mentioned things and see what happens

Dominicano4u16