PROBLEMS WITH SOUND SYSTEM,

2005 Nissan Altima

When I get on the car, the radio and sound system doesn´t turns on, nothing on the screen even the hour doesn´t display; in first place I change a fuse from the fuse box in the engine (the one on the right side of the motor); with that the radio and the system turns on (the screen seems to be fine) but the speakers doesn´t make any sound, what could be?
Manu_ared

So the fuse was blown?If so what was the fuse labeled?Did you check your owners manual?There could be more then one fuse for the radio.

Hi! Thanks for your answer and yes the fuse was blown and well with label, the is problem I don´t understand very well the instructions in the back side of the top, do you know where I can find a detailed diagram?

Manu_ared
Do you have the base radio bose radio with navigation?Bose radio without navigation or the midline radio non bose up from the base one?

Bose radio without navigation

Manu_ared
So was the fuse that was blown the one in the left side of the dash fuse box fuse number 6?Also see if the fuse in the underhood fuse box by the battery fuse number 31 its a 15amp fuse see if its blown.

Hello, I just checked the fuses, and both of them are ok, I cannot tell what else it can be
the problem

Manu_ared