2.5 LTR. WHAT IS THE FIRING ORDER? NUMBER 4 CYLINDER IS MISFIRING.

2005 Nissan Altima • 140,246 miles

The vehicle is missing. Had a friend put vehicle on a diagnosis. As a result the coding is reading the #4 cylinder is misfiring.
Ajrc11111

Firing order is; 1-3-4-2

Thanks for the quick response. My first bet is to check the wires and plugs. From there can you suggest what else I can look at?

Ajrc11111
When you check the plug wire test it for coninuity. You can do this with a multi-meter, you can get a multi-meter for less than $10 at Auto Zone or Advance Auto. Keep these places in mind as they read trouble codes for free, and test the wire for resitance. It should have some number of Ohms. If it has infinate resistance, the multi-meter instructions will explain how it is displayed, then the spark plug wire is not a continuous wire and will not carry elecrticity and needds to be replaced.
If all that checks out, get the trouble codes pulled at the aforementioned stores. They will give you a reading of any electrical issues with the car.