WHY IS CAR TURNING OVER FASTER THAN WHEN USUALY DOES WHEN STARTING FINE, BUT NOT STARTING NOW?

2005 Nissan 350Z • 58,000 miles

I have a 2005 350z, it ran out of fuel on my drive and due to no cash for fuel I disconnected the negative only as stated in the mnual so battery would not die, today when I reconnected the negative a (small) spark occured. I put 12 litres of fuel in from jerry cans. When I tried to start the car I can hear the fuel pump whirring like normal when ignition is on, it now turns over faster than usual but will not start the car. A year ago I didnt start it for afew months and sparked the battery when jump starting the car, nissan garage changed the main fuse block, from then on the fuel gauge reads zero along with the trip computer even when it has fuel and was running and starting fine for the past year. I read on the internet I could knock the bottom of the fuel tank with a rubber hammer and this may make the fuel pump work if it is the pump which is the problem, do you think this would work? Or add more than 12 litres of fuel? Also read it may need a proper jump start with higher power (which I will have RAC do this time) Do you think a proper jump start could work it? Battery reads 12v on display as usual. Because I disconnected the battery the bose stereo reads "code in", I cannot put this in as the buttons on the stereo have stopped working, before I didnt start the car the stereo would play CDs as it was on CD setting when the buttons stopped (unknown cause), and I could operate the stereo from the steering wheel controls, and eject CDs from the button on the bose unit along with the main power button (depresing volume nob). Would the code in stop the car from firing? Any advice would be appreciated as I am having a minor break down over it as Im still skint due to losing job. Its one thing after another with motors. Any advice would be very appreciated.

S7GREEN

I think the alarm sys. Has set. Read your manual on how to disengage it.

Cadieman