MY CAR STALLS A LOT AFTER INSTALLING A MUSIC SOUND SYSTEM

2005 Nissan 350Z • 60,000 miles

I recently got a 350z 2005 speed6 manual and ever since I fixed a sound system, it just turns on but when I rev on N or even first gear, the car almost sounds like it back fires and switches off? I had the fuel pump checked but this only happened after installing the music sound system literally!
i dont have a clue on what to do I hope someone can help me : (

Ali_timon

I would be re checking the wiring of the sound system, if it has started acting up straight after the sound system installation, I would start here, also run a diagnostic check just to check for any unresolved fault codes, was the battery disconnected during the sound system installation?

Mhpautos
Check ground circuits for secureness. During installation of the sound system, some ground circuit could have been tampered and not retorqued correctly.

Hey guys sorry for the late reply. Ive done a computer check and discovered the fault
2 a/f sensors which is the fault but I am still not sure if that causes the car to stall!
I have sent it now to get all the wires replaced! I think its the airflow sensor. Might get a jet performance a/f sensor

mhpautos the battery was not disconnected

Ali_timon
Keep us updated on the progress.

Will do. Thanks a lot : D

Ali_timon
I had the whole wiring changed and the car is running perfectly. Thanks a lot

Ali_timon
You're welcome.

Have a great day.