MAZDA PROTEGE SENSOR PROBLEM

2005 Mazda Protege • 43,563 miles

Goodday sir/madam

I am haveing serious power problems with my mazda protege when the vehicle reaches 30 mph the hold light on the dashboard starts blinking, the vehicle is also reving but hardly moveing, I nead to rev to at least 4 to get 60 to 80 mph out of it also when I go past 4 the car starts to buck, I have changed the throttle body sensor, speed sensor, oil, plugs, filter and the problem still persists, also note the veicle runs for about half hour with the air sensor unpluged
Sidedraft

Scan for codes and check fuel pressure first. Then check vacuum at idle if 15" or belwo suspect clogged converter.

Thanks for the speedy reply, is it the catalytic converter you are speaking about, this was removed a while ago trying to fix this problem. Do you suspect the air flow sensor as being defective? Is the car supposed to function when it is disconnected.

Sidedraft
You have to do what was suggested first to answer all your questions.